FOR THE INITIAL REGISTRATION OF THE PASSERS OF THE OCTOBER 2017 CPA BOARD EXAMINATION.
1. This is scheduled from November 9 to 21, 2017.
2. You must first schedule your appointment date as soon as possible by going to this link https://www.prc-online.com/ and follow instructions for the initial registration or contact the nearest PRC office.
3. Once you have secured your appointment date, proceed to the designated PRC office to submit the required documents to complete you ... r initial registration requirement .
4. The following documents must be brought to PRC on the appointment date: 1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, 2} notice of admission (or any other government issued document for identification only), 3) Two pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag), 4) Two sets of documentary stamps and 5) one piece short brown envelope. JuneBridals white first communion outfits for flower girl
5.The registrant should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
APPOINTMENT DATE TO BE SET VIA ONLINE INITIAL REGISTRATION
Go to this link: https://www.prc-online.com/
Complete the following during your online initial registration:
1. Furnish your Application number found on your Notice of
2. Submit a good quality photo
3. Make an online payment of your initial registration fees (Registration Fee (PhP 600) and Annual Fee (PhP450) or total of PhP 1,050)***
4. Print your oath taking form
Those who cannot be accommodated in the online appointment date setting and/or are not available in any day of the scheduled November 9 to 21 dates will have to do their initial registration requirements after November 21 before the scheduled oath taking which starts on November 27 in PICC, and thereafter for the regional oath taking., .
***NOTE: The oath taking fee is separately paid. There will be a separate announcement on this,See More